Belcher & Epstein, P.A., Law Firm in Fort Myers
Our Fort Myers based law firm is experienced in a broad range of legal issues affecting businesses and individuals in Southwest Florida and throughout the State of Florida. Mr. Belcher and Mr. Epstein together with our Associate, Jonathan D. Graff, represent clients from Fort Myers and its surrounding communities, including Naples, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Fort Myers Beach, LaBelle, Lehigh Acres, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda and throughout Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee, Sarasota, Manatee Counties and throughout the State of Florida.
Our areas of legal practice include the following:
- Automobile accidents
- Breach of contract
- Business law
- Civil litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Construction law
- Construction liens
- Creditors Rights
- Debtor’s Rights
- Dog bites
- Head and spinal injuries
- Lemon law
- Mechanics liens
- Motorcycle accidents
- Negligent Security
- Personal injury
- Premises liability
- Real estate litigation
- Slip and fall
- Trial practice
- Trucking accidents
- Wrongful death
Our Pledge to Our Clients
As the recipient of an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM by Martindale-Hubbell®, Mr. Epstein is honored to be recognized by his peers in the legal community for his legal knowledge and professional integrity. He also feels that it is a privilege to have served as the past-President of the Lee County Bar Association (LBCA). But, most importantly, both Mr. Belcher and Mr. Epstein are Fort Myers lawyers who are deeply committed to providing their law firm’s clients with the dedicated and personal service that you deserve.
That is why we make the following pledge to you, our firm’s clients:
- To treat you with respect and courtesy
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf
- To charge you a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how fees and costs will be computed and billed
- To return your telephone calls and messages as promptly as possible
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers, pleadings and documents
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether or not to settle your case
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client relationship
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the Rules of the Florida Bar
Clients in Lee County
Over the course of nearly 20 years of practice our law firm in Fort Myers has assisted hundreds of individuals and businesses both large and small. Whether our clients need a Florida business law attorney or a Fort Myers car accident lawyer, our firm can help.
Representative clients include—
- Associates in Cosmetic Surgery
- Cincinnati Insurance Company
- DuPont Builders, Inc.
- Edison Oil Company
- Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A.
- Green OX Pallet Technology, LLC
- Happyfoods of SW FLA, Inc.
- J.L. Wallace, Inc.
- Kobie Kooling, Inc.
- Munters Corporation
- North Trail RV
- O’Brien Imports of Fort Myers, Inc.
- One Price Optical, Inc.
- Pierview FMB, LLC
A Fort Myers law firm providing compassionate personal legal assistance
When choosing among Fort Myers law firms you want the one that can provide prompt and caring personal attention to all your legal needs. When the World Is On Your Shoulders, We’ve Got Your Back! Call 239.334.6666 or contact us online today.